First and Foremost:
We CAN NOT take dogs in for boarding if they show any signs of illness; loose stool, lethargic, loss of appetite, coughing, sneezing, excessive panting, labored breathing, shaking of the head, discharge from eyes or vomiting. For the wellbeing of all the dogs being boarded with us, we reserve the right to turn away a dog that exhibits any signs of illness.
- Please be on time and keep your dog on a leash when dropping him/her off.
- 30 Pound bag of your dog’s current food – labeled with your dog’s name. NO containers, please. A smaller bag of dog food is fine if your dog isn’t staying with us very long.
- Copy of the rabies certificate (tags are not acceptable proof of rabies) – see below. Please make sure the rabies certificate will not expire during your dog’s stay.
- Copy of Dog License from the town in which you reside (tags are not acceptable proof of licensing) – see below. Please make sure the dog license will not expire during your dog’s stay.
- Copy of shot record with proof of vaccination for Kennel Cough AND Canine Influenza Viruses (H3N8 and H3N2). Please note, there are two companies that produce the Bivalent vaccination (H3N8 and H3N2) – Merck and Zoetis. This vaccination requires 31 days before your dog is protected. The initial administration of the Canine Influenza shot is a two 2 shot series. The second shot is given 3 weeks after the first shot and your dog is not protected until 10 days AFTER the SECOND immunization. Boosters are required yearly.
- Any medications, flea/tick treatments or heartworm preventative that you are currently administering – labeled with your dog’s name and date said medication needs to be administered.
- Negative fecal test within 5 days of coming into our kennel (checking for worms, Giardia and Coccidia).
- Your dog’s favorite treats used for training.
- We will provide everything else – bowls, bedding, and toys.
Please provide paper copies of buy propecia 5mg the above-listed items for our files when you drop your dog off. We CAN NOT accept your dog in without ALL of the items listed above.
Example of Dog License Certificate:
Example of Rabies Certificate: